I-1: BACHMAN STATION TO IRVING CONVENTION CENTER
I-2: IRVING CONVENTION CENTER TO BELT LINE STATION
- If you live or work on Lake Carolyn Parkway, please remember that the area next to the DART Rail tracks is not a sidewalk, walkway or path. Only cross the tracks in designated areas!
I-3: BELT LINE STATION TO DFW AIRPORT
- If you live near the betterment wall at North Lake College Station, please remember that the area next to the DART rail tracks is not a sidewalk, walkway, or path. Please do not ignore the chain linked fence. Only cross the tracks in designated areas!
Lane closures for the I-3 segment include:
- At North Belt Line Road, crews will:
- Install Guardrail
- Remove concrete slabs
- In the Esters Blvd./Plaza Drive area, crews will:
- Install ROW fencing
- Cut ditches and finish slope
- Install stand pipe
- Track work overhead catenary system (OCS): install disconnect switches
- Install switch machines and signal house
- At North Airfield Drive, crews will:
- Install stand pipe
- Cut and finish ditches
- Install Permanent signs on N. Airfield
- Track work (OCS): Install contact wire.
- At North Service Road, crews will:
- Work on concrete flume at TPSS9
- Install ROW Fence and mow strip
- Grade and pave Chesapeake crossing
- Concrete pave TPSS#9 and TPSS#10
- Remove and replace damaged curbs
- Remove temporary handrail wall
- Install standpipe
- Track Work: work on dress ballast, weld/destress segment 4
- Work on cable trough laterals and trough storage
- Work light pole foundations , lighting conduit, lighting control, & pull wire/ set poles at TPSS#10
- OCS: Fab cantilevers, fab hangers, set poles, install Down guys, FTA's , balance weights, Cantilevers, messenger wire, hangers, and disconnect switches
- Track Signals: install turnout bonding
- At Terminal A, crews will:
- Install concrete ditches
- Distribute jigs and fasteners
- Rebar, form, pour, and strip segment 5
- Surface special track segment 5, and set poles
- Temporary Lane closures on the northbound & southbound (inside lane) at Belt Line Bridge to finish driveways and install communication equipment.
Dates and times: Friday, November 22 through Wednesday, November 27, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Temporary Lane closure on the northbound side on N. Service Rd. to work on column protection support.
Dates and times: Monday, December 2 through Friday, December 13, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.