Perot Museum SummerDinosaurs. Robots. DNA Extractions. Earthquakes. 11 Exhibit Halls.
Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed. One Summer Adventure.
T. Boone Pickens Life Then and Now Hall
Offer in partnership with:
Children's Health, Dallas Public Library, DART, North Texas Food Bank, Telemundo 39
- Must be enrolled in one or more of the eligible state/federally supported assistance programs.
- Show valid proof of enrollment in an eligible state/federally supported assistance programs and valid photo ID. (Such as Lone Star card, WIC EBT card, Medicaid card, CHIP card, SSI award letter, etc.).
- Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Expanding Universe Hall
- TANF - Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- SNAP - Texas Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program
- WIC - Women, Infants and Children Nutritional Program
- SSI - Supplemental Security Income
- RSDI - Retirement Survivors Disability Insurance
- CHIP - Children's Health Insurance Program
- CHIP - perinatal
- Children's Medicaid
- Offer valid May 26-September 4, 2017
- To attend Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed, each guest must have tickets for both Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed and general admission for the same date, for a total of $2 per person.
- Offer must be redeemed in person at the Perot Museum Box Office Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Offer valid on a walk-up, ticket-available basis and must be used on day of purchase
- Offer good for qualified individuals and up to 7 immediate family members attending the Perot Museum with the qualified individual
- $1 admission is per person
- Offer is good for next available timed entry
- Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or offers
- No refunds on discounted admission
- Offer cannot be redeemed without valid proof of enrollment in an eligible program and valid photo ID
- Perot Museum reserves the right to change, modify, or decline this offer at any time
- Admission into films not included in this offer and requires additional charge
- Parking not included
Texas Instruments Engineering and Innovation Hall
The Rees-Jones Foundation Dynamic Earth Hall
2201 N. Field Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Ride DART and TRE to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science:
- Via DART Rail Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line or Orange Line to Akard Station, then an approximate 1/2 mile walk on Field Street
- Via DART Bus Route 29 to the bus stop on Broom Street
Via D-Link (Route 722) (Monday-Saturday)
- Via Trinity Railway Express (TRE) to Victory Station, then an approximate 1/2 mile walk