It's your free link to arts, fun, culture and dining.
High resolution JPG
(Opens in a new window)
From the Convention Center, buses travel on Lamar, Wood, Houston, Ross, Field, Main, Harwood, Marilla, Cesar Chavez and Pearl, then loop over Flora and Olive to Cedar Springs and turn back over Pearl to basically the same route in reverse.
The new D-Link extends service to Farmers Market and numerous other CBD hotels and attractions.
- Buses run every 15 minutes, 11 a.m. - 11:30 p.m., Monday-Saturday
- Service provided by DART, Downtown Dallas, Inc. and the City of Dallas
Note: Each schedule and map opens in a new separate window.
PDF files can be viewed using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
- Weekday to Olive and McKinney
- Weekday to Convention Center
- Saturday to Olive and McKinney
- Saturday to Convention Center
DART Around Downtown
- D-Link Destinations in downtown Dallas (PDF file)
Looking for Bishop Arts Service?
The outer portion of the previous D-Link route will be served by new Route 723 (Bishop Arts Service), which will meet each Dallas Streetcar at the Bishop Arts stop, every 20 minutes, 9:40 a.m. to 11:40 p.m., seven days a week. It will operate in a counter-clockwise loop over Davis, Polk, Jefferson and Zang. Note: Route 723 will no longer be a part of D-Link, and a DART Local fare will be charged.