DART Reduced College/Trade School Student ID Information
How to obtain a DART Reduced College/Trade School Student ID
For Fares Effective Monday, December 3, 2012
Reduced Fares for Individual College StudentsStudents whose college, university, trade school, or technical school does not participate in one of DART's Higher Education programs may be eligible to purchase Reduced Fares on an individual basis. Conditions include:
- Must be a full-time, undergraduate student attending classes at a college, university, trade school or technical school physically located within the DART Service Area
- The school at which the student is registered does not participate in a DART Higher Education Pass Program
- Students must obtain a DART Reduced College/Trade School Student ID
- Complete the DART Reduced College/Trade School Student ID enrollment form (available at www.DART.org/PhotoIDs* or at the DART Store, 1401 Pacific Ave, Dallas, TX 75202)
- The form may EITHER be signed and stamped by the school registrar, OR attach a National Student Clearinghouse "Current Enrollment Verification Certificate", verifying status as a currently-enrolled full-time undergraduate student.* (A $2.50 fee is charged by National Student Clearinghouse)
- Present the original completed enrollment form, current college photo ID and a $2.00 fee at the DART Store, Monday - Friday between the hours of 9-11 a.m. or 2-4 p.m.
Students who have qualified in the above manner may purchase the following pass types at Reduced Fares: 2-Hour, Day Pass, and 31-Day Pass. Passes are valid on all DART, TRE, The T and DCTA buses and trains and may be purchased for use any day of the week.