Welcome NCAA® Final Four® Attendees!
April 4-7, 2014A DART pass is like a key to the city - putting you within steps
of the places you want to go.
The 2014 NCAA Final Four will be held at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Bracket Town™ will be held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and the NCAA March Madness Music Festival is at Reunion Park in downtown Dallas.
General Service Information for NCAA Final Four weekend events
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (Convention Center Station) - Served by the Blue Line and the Red Line. (If you are riding TRE to Union Station, transfer to the Red or Blue Line.)
- Reunion Park (Union Station) - Served by the Blue Line, the Red Line and the Trinity Railway Express (TRE).
- In addition, you can board a shuttle bus for service between Victory Station (served by the Orange Line and the Green Line) and Union Station for the NCAA March Madness Music Festival. (Note: travel on the shuttle bus will require a Local fare. These buses will also serve West End Station and the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.)
DART is adding light rail and TRE trains, rolling out more buses and extending the frequency and operating hours of its bus and rail network to accommodate the visitors in town for the NCAA Final Four.
- DART Rail is operating until 1:30 a.m. each night Friday, April 4 through Monday, April 7.
- To increase capacity in downtown Dallas, DART is operating additional Green Line service downtown on Saturday, April 5. Between 2:53 p.m. and 5:53 p.m., trains operate from Union Station through downtown Dallas to Fair Park. Between 6:01 p.m. and 8:01 p.m., trains operate from Fair Park through downtown Dallas to Union Station.
- The TRE is offering additional service across its entire line and added Sunday service. Click here for specific details.
- Shuttle buses will travel between Victory Station and Union Station to ease congestion and help Green Line and Orange Line customers get to the NCAA March Madness Music Festival. The shuttle buses will begin operation at 1:00 p.m. Friday, 10:00 a.m. Saturday and 12 noon Sunday. The shuttles end operation at midnight from Union Station each night. Note: travel on the shuttle bus will require a Local fare. These buses will also serve West End Station and the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
- DART will deploy hundreds of staff from all parts of the organization to keys stations from 2:00 p.m. to midnight Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to midnight Saturday and from noon to midnight on Sunday to help customers purchase passes and make their transit connections.
Use Google Maps (opens in a new window) or contact DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111 for additional trip planning assistance.
Taking Public Transit to AT&T Stadium
The only way to take public transit directly to the game is with the NCAA Men's Final Four Fan Express, which offers a combination of rail and bus service to AT&T Stadium on Friday, Saturday and Monday of Final Four weekend. The NCAA Men's Final Four Fan Express Transit Pass for Saturday is sold out. Passes are still available for Monday's National Championship game. Download GoPass to purchase the Fan Express Transit Pass.
The NCAA Men's Final Four Fan Express Transit Pass was provided in conjunction with DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit), The T (Fort Worth Transportation Authority), TRE (Trinity Railway Express) and DCTA (Denton County Transportation Authority).
Riders with the Fan Express pass can take the TRE to the CentrePort/DFW Airport Station and then access bus shuttles to AT&T Stadium. Bus shuttle hours are Friday: 10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m., Saturday: 12:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. and Monday: 3:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Click here for more details about the TRE schedule.
Visitors can use DART or TRE service to and from DFW International Airport and Dallas Love Field Airport.
DFW International Airport:DART has convenient and economical ways to travel between DFW Airport and downtown Dallas - DART Rail Orange Line and Bus Route 500, the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) commuter rail and DART bus route 408.
Dallas Love Field Airport:Bus Route 524 operates between Dallas Love Field and Inwood/Love Field Station, providing a link between DART Rail Green Line and Orange Line and Love Field Terminal. Frequency of service between the Inwood/Love Field Station and Love Field Airport is seven days a week and every 15 minutes during rush hours, 20 minutes mid-day and 30 minutes late evening.
Downtown Dallas Hotels
Visitors who are staying at downtown Dallas hotels will find a DART light rail station close by. Click here to view a list of downtown hotels and DART Rail stations.
DFW area residents may use:
- DART bus connection to nearest light rail station
- Park at a DART light rail station and ride to Convention Center Station for the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center or ride to Union Station for the music festival (bus shuttles will also be available from Victory Station to the music festival)
- TRE train to Union Station or DCTA A-train from Denton to Trinity Mills Station, then connecting to DART Rail Green Line
All Day Passes valid for unlimited rides on the date of purchase only through 3 a.m. the following day. Day Passes are available on buses and from a Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) found at all DART Rail stations.
Going to AT&T Stadium? Download GoPass to purchase shuttle tickets between CentrePort/DFW Airport Station and AT&T Stadium.
|— All DART buses and trains
— DART On-Call and FLEX service
— Trinity Railway Express trains between Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station
|— All DART buses and trains
— DART On-Call and FLEX service
— All Trinity Railway Express service, plus The T in Fort Worth and DCTA in Denton County
|Applicable on all DART, TRE, The T and DCTA buses and trains for the following:
— Seniors (65 or older) with valid DART photo ID
— Non-paratransit certified persons with disabilities with valid DART photo ID
— Medicare card holders
— Children ages 5-14 (Children under age 5 may ride free when accompanied by an adult with valid local, regional or reduced fare [up to two children].)
— High school students with valid DART or student high school photo ID. High school fares are applicable on bus and rail and valid Monday through Friday only.
— College/Trade School students with valid DART-issued student photo ID for full-time undergraduate students registered at schools which are located in the DART Service Area and are not participating in the Higher Education Program.
Downtown Dallas Visitor Information
Downtown Dallas Bus Routing and Places of Interest Map
The Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau has a Tourist Information Center located in the Old Red Courthouse at 100 S. Houston Street in downtown Dallas. The Tourist Information Center provides brochures, directions, and information about Dallas and the surrounding areas to visitors. Open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tourist Information Center: 214-571-1316
24-Hour Events Hotline: 214-571-1301
Back to top