GoPass℠ Mobile Ticketing Application
The easiest way to buy passes right on your phone!
- Easy setup – Just register with your cell phone number and add your credit card information.
- Easy operation – Buy passes for DART, The T and DCTA any time and hold tickets for up to 60 days.
- Easy access – Plan trips, find out next bus or train times and go anywhere you want in DFW.
- Easy planning – Find out what's happening in DFW and save big on select area events and activities.
- Download it now! - Save time and pre-purchase your passes now. The app is FREE from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Before you can use the app to purchase tickets, you must register your phone number in a one-time setup.
- Activate your ticket before boarding the bus or train - All tickets are delivered to your phone as "Not Yet Activated." You can purchase tickets up to 60 days in advance of using them. You must activate your ticket before boarding and show the ticket on your smartphone to the bus driver or fare enforcement officer when required.
- What kinds of tickets are available? - A variety of ticket products are offered by DART, The T and DCTA to customers through the GoPass app to travel in the Dallas/Fort Worth and Denton service areas. Fares include standard passes, reduced passes and peak/off-peak passes. When you buy your ticket, select the agency where you begin your trip.
- Who qualifies for Reduced fares? - The customer must be eligible and belong to one of the associated groups ("Child", "Senior", "Disabled", "High School" or "College/Trade School"). Currently, only Senior, Child and Disabled Reduced fares/passes are available via the GoPass app. The customer must show applicable separate valid ID whenever asked to present their pass. For more information on reduced fare ID requirements please visit these links: DART, The T, DCTA
Please note: High School and College/Trade School reduced passes* are not available in the GoPass app at this time. Purchase these ticket types at any DART Rail Station from a Ticket Vending Machine (TVM) or from a bus operator (exact change required on a bus). The customer must show applicable separate valid ID whenever asked to present their pass.
More information and how-to videos about the GoPass℠
mobile ticketing application are available at www.GoPass.biz
* DART high school fares are applicable on bus and rail and valid Monday through Friday only with valid DART or student high school photo ID.
DART College/Trade School reduced passes are only valid for students with valid DART-issued student photo ID for full-time undergraduate students registered at schools which are located in the DART Service Area and are not participating in the DART Higher Education Pass Program. For more information on reduced fare ID requirements please visit this link: DART
For more information on reduced fare ID requirements for The T and DCTA please visit these links: The T, DCTA