DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/3/2012
Special Operating Hours for the Tom Landry Freeway (I-30) HOV Lane, Mar. 3Saturday, March 3: PBR Iron Cowboy III at Cowboys Stadium
Westbound: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Eastbound: 10 p.m. to 12 midnight or until traffic subsides.
WB Entrances: Sylvan Avenue, Loop 12 and west of Dallas-Tarrant County Line
WB Exits: West of Dallas-Tarrant County Line and T-Ramp at Legends Way/Baird Farm Road
EB Entrances: T-Ramp at Legends Way/Baird Farm Road and West of Dallas-Tarrant County Line
EB Exits: West of Dallas-Tarrant County Line, Loop 12 and Cockrell Hill Road
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Green Line North Of Farmers Branch, Effective February 13-14, 2016 (Posted today at 12:45 PM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted today at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 534, 536, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2016.
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts