DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/3/2012
Special Operating Hours for the Tom Landry Freeway (I-30) HOV Lane, Mar. 3Saturday, March 3: PBR Iron Cowboy III at Cowboys Stadium
Westbound: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Eastbound: 10 p.m. to 12 midnight or until traffic subsides.
WB Entrances: Sylvan Avenue, Loop 12 and west of Dallas-Tarrant County Line
WB Exits: West of Dallas-Tarrant County Line and T-Ramp at Legends Way/Baird Farm Road
EB Entrances: T-Ramp at Legends Way/Baird Farm Road and West of Dallas-Tarrant County Line
EB Exits: West of Dallas-Tarrant County Line, Loop 12 and Cockrell Hill Road
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 445, 486, 502, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts