DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/12/2012
Route 541 Weekday Schedule to Change Beginning Mon, Mar 12Route 541 passengers are encouraged to pick up new customer timetables dated Monday, March 12, 2012, for important schedule change information.
Beginning Monday, March 12, a number of departure and arrival times throughout the day will be adjusted to improve schedule reliability. These changes involve Monday through Friday service only. Saturday and Sunday schedules will be unaffected.
New timetables should be on buses soon. Thanks for riding DART.
• View Route 541 schedules effective March 12.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Portions of Green, Orange Line Service During Upcoming Weekends, Effective March 25-26, 2017 (Posted on Mar 24 at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts