DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/23/2012
Temporary Parking Restrictions at Arapaho Center Station, Fri and Sat, Mar 23-24On Friday, March 23, and Saturday, March 24, 2012, a number of the parking spaces at Arapaho Center Station will be unavailable due to preparation for a special event.
Alternate parking space will be available at Spring Valley Station, located just 1.5 miles south on Spring Valley Road between Greenville Ave. and U.S. Highway 75.
For additional assistance, please contact your DART Station Monitor on duty inside the transit center. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Websites and Travel Tools Alert, Effective Friday, March 27, 8 p.m. through Saturday, March 28, 5 a.m. (Posted yesterday at 8:09 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 21, 60, 76, 110, 161, 164, 206, 278, 283, 401, 405, 444, 521, 525, 553. 583)
- Date change to Tuesday, March 24: 4 Routes Detoured To Marsalis as Work On Zang Nears End, Effective Tuesday, March 24
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts