DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/23/2012
Temporary Parking Restrictions at Arapaho Center Station, Fri and Sat, Mar 23-24On Friday, March 23, and Saturday, March 24, 2012, a number of the parking spaces at Arapaho Center Station will be unavailable due to preparation for a special event.
Alternate parking space will be available at Spring Valley Station, located just 1.5 miles south on Spring Valley Road between Greenville Ave. and U.S. Highway 75.
For additional assistance, please contact your DART Station Monitor on duty inside the transit center. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted yesterday at 2:44 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts