DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2012
Construction Could Delay Late Evening Trips On Route 544 on March 30, 31As part of the ongoing reconstruction of Interstate 635 (LBJ Freeway), Denton Drive will be closed at the freeway beginning at 9 p.m. on both Friday, March 30, and Saturday, March 31, 2012.
This will place Route 544 buses on detour via Josey Lane on both evenings from approximately 9 a.m. until the end of service. Passengers should expect delays and are encouraged to allow extra time for any bus-rail connections, as Green Line service between Royal Lane and Farmers Branch stations will be replaced by buses during those hours as well.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 749 on Temporary Detour for Global Energy Race at Klyde Warren Park, Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 42, 206, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 346, 347, 409, 444, 510, 547, 595, D-Link (722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts