DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/23/2017
Downtown DART Rail Service Disruption for Track Repair Scheduled for Sunday, April 23Track repairs near Akard Station will disrupt DART Rail service in downtown Dallas on Sunday, April 23.
- Red Line trains will operate between Parker Road and Pearl/Arts District stations and between West End and Westmoreland stations.
- Blue Line trains will operate between Downtown Rowlett and Pearl/Arts District stations and between West End and UNT Dallas stations.
- Green Line trains will operate between North Carrollton/Frankford and Victory stations and between Deep Ellum and Buckner station.
- Orange Line trains will operate between DFW Airport and Victory stations only. Service between Pearl/Arts District and LBJ/Central stations will be provided by Red Line trains.
- Bus shuttles will be in operation and will provide service between Victory, West End, Akard, St. Paul, Pearl/Arts District and Deep Ellum stations.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 52, 211, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress (MAX)), 346, 444, 510, D-Link (722))
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts