DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/2/2018
Route 27 Detour Planned to Boost Service in Uptown, Effective Tuesday, January 2, 2018Passengers with destinations in Uptown can expect a more convenient trip when Bus Route 27 begins operation on a new detour routing, effective Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Buses leaving West Transfer Center will travel current route to Moody and McKinnon, then turn left on Hunt, right on Harwood and right on Wolf back to current route on McKinnon. Bus stops will be installed on Hunt at Harwood and on Harwood at Wolf to serve new developments in the area. Southbound routing, as well as the customer schedule, will remain unaffected.
The detour is expected to become a permanent part of the route when system-wide service changes take effect on March 26, 2018. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus routes 26, 60, 76, 111, 409 and 595 on detour during Baylor Tom Landry Triathlon events on Sunday, April 29, 2018
- Bus routes 60, 76, 111, 409 and 595 on detour during Baylor Tom Landry Sunny Kids Race Triathlon events on Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- New Route 585 to Move From Arapaho Center Station To Spring Valley Station, Effective April 23, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts