DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/26/2018
March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018This service change focuses on building ridership and improving service quality for the DART bus system. It is the first part of a major series of changes - with expanded resources - to be implemented in 2018-19. Built from recommendations of a comprehensive review of DART services, it aims to increase service frequencies, make routes more direct, and improve on-time bus performance.
Click here to view the March 2018 Service Improvements (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts