DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/25/2006
No TRE Service Planned Christmas or New Year's DaysTrinity Railway Express (TRE) customers are advised of an important schedule change this holiday season.
Because Christmas and New Year's days fall on Monday, the Modified (M) schedule will not be observed. TRE trains will not be in operation on Sunday and Monday, Dec. 24th & 25th, and on Sunday and Monday, Dec. 31st & Jan. 1st.
Regular weekday service resumes on Tuesday, Dec. 26th and Tuesday, January 2nd. For more information, please visit us on www.trinityrailwayexpress.org.
Happy holidays to all of our passengers and thanks for riding the TRE!
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New DART Fare Structure Gives Riders Cost Saving Options, Effective Saturday, August 18, 2018 and Service Modifications Planned for Monday, August 27, 2018 (Posted on Aug 13 at 8:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597)
- Allow Extra Travel Time As Buses Replace TRE Trains on Specific Trips, Effective August 17-September 1, 2018
- Temporary Parking Restrictions At Westmoreland Station, Effective August 4, 11, 18, 25, September 7-8, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts