DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/13/2009
Four Bus Routes Moving to Serve Rosa Parks PlazaCustomers on four of DART's busier routes will be boarding their buses in a different location on Monday, July 13, and making history in the process as the first patrons of Rosa Parks Plaza.
Routes 29, 49, 52 and 59 will relocate from the nearby West Transfer Center to the brand new facility on Lamar St. at Pacific.
Rosa Parks Plaza will be the primary northbound stop for the four routes. These buses will continue on Lamar and will no longer enter the West Transfer Center. Southbound buses on these four routes will serve the bus stop across Lamar at Pacific and will not enter the West Transfer Center or Rosa Parks Plaza.
Schedules will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New DART Fare Structure Gives Riders Cost Saving Options, Effective Saturday, August 18, 2018 and Service Modifications Planned for Monday, August 27, 2018 (Posted on Aug 13 at 8:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597)
- Allow Extra Travel Time As Buses Replace TRE Trains on Specific Trips, Effective August 17-September 1, 2018
- Temporary Parking Restrictions At Westmoreland Station, Effective August 4, 11, 18, 25, September 7-8, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts