DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/13/2009
Four Bus Routes Moving to Serve Rosa Parks PlazaCustomers on four of DART's busier routes will be boarding their buses in a different location on Monday, July 13, and making history in the process as the first patrons of Rosa Parks Plaza.
Routes 29, 49, 52 and 59 will relocate from the nearby West Transfer Center to the brand new facility on Lamar St. at Pacific.
Rosa Parks Plaza will be the primary northbound stop for the four routes. These buses will continue on Lamar and will no longer enter the West Transfer Center. Southbound buses on these four routes will serve the bus stop across Lamar at Pacific and will not enter the West Transfer Center or Rosa Parks Plaza.
Schedules will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Dallas Streetcar Rider Alert 2/21 2:50p (Posted today at 2:46 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Rider Alert 2/21 2:15p (Posted today at 2:12 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 35, 42, 211, 346, 347, 404, 408, 510, 514, 526, 535, 541, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts