DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/25/2009
Level Boarding Project continues at Tyler/Vernon Station, Saturday, July 25 & Sunday, July 26Construction to prepare all remaining DART Rail station platforms for new Super Light Rail Vehicles will continue at Tyler/Vernon Station. Each station closure will take 2-3 weekends.
Saturday, July 18, & Sunday, July 19
Saturday, July 25, & Sunday, July 26
Saturday, Aug. 1, & Sunday, Aug. 2*
Shuttle buses will operate between Tyler/Vernon and Hampton Stations, where you can board regularly scheduled Red Line trains.
Signs will be placed at each station the week prior to a closure. If construction does not require all three weekends, the signage will be removed and you may expect normal rail service to resume.
Shuttles board at the RED BUS STOP located at each station.
View more information about the Level Boarding Project.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience as we build for your future. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Dallas bridge repair to disrupt DART rail and streetcar service Memorial Weekend; DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day
- Bus Route 428 on Temporary Detour during the Dallas Symphony Concert Fireworks at Flag Pole Hill, Monday, May 28
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts