DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/25/2009
Level Boarding Project continues at Tyler/Vernon Station, Saturday, July 25 & Sunday, July 26Construction to prepare all remaining DART Rail station platforms for new Super Light Rail Vehicles will continue at Tyler/Vernon Station. Each station closure will take 2-3 weekends.
Saturday, July 18, & Sunday, July 19
Saturday, July 25, & Sunday, July 26
Saturday, Aug. 1, & Sunday, Aug. 2*
Shuttle buses will operate between Tyler/Vernon and Hampton Stations, where you can board regularly scheduled Red Line trains.
Signs will be placed at each station the week prior to a closure. If construction does not require all three weekends, the signage will be removed and you may expect normal rail service to resume.
Shuttles board at the RED BUS STOP located at each station.
View more information about the Level Boarding Project.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience as we build for your future. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Dallas Streetcar Rider Alert 2/21 2:50p (Posted today at 2:46 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Rider Alert 2/21 2:15p (Posted today at 2:12 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 35, 42, 211, 346, 347, 404, 408, 510, 514, 526, 535, 541, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts