DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/24/2010
Trains, Buses Operating On Saturday Schedules December 24th And 31stDART Rail and bus routes will operate on a Saturday schedule this Christmas Eve (Friday, Dec. 24) and New Year's Eve (Friday, Dec. 31). Service that does not operate on Saturdays - including express buses, DART On-Call and most FLEX routes - will not be in operation on those days.
DART Rail special New Year's Eve service: 15-minute service from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. for the Big D NYE event at Victory Station with return service concluding approximately one hour after the fireworks display. After the Stars game, fans will catch a Green Line train to West End Station to transfer to the Red Line or Blue Line. View DART Rail schedules for Dec. 31.
A Sunday schedule will be observed by DART on Christmas Day (Saturday, Dec. 25), and New Year's Day (Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011). DART administrative offices, including the DART Store, will also be closed on all four days.
DART Rail special service for Jan. 1: DART Rail and buses will follow Sunday schedule except for additional light rail service for the TicketCity Bowl game between Texas Tech and Northwestern at the Cotton Bowl. View DART Rail schedules for Jan. 1.
DART's Mobility Management Services will operate a reduced schedule for its paratransit customers on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and Saturday service on Christmas and New Year's Day. Please call 214-515-7272 for additional information on service for persons with disabilites.
Trinity Railway Express
The TRE will be on its special Saturday schedule, including two extra early morning trips, on both Fridays. Trains will not run on Christmas or New Year's Day.
Happy holidays from DART and the TRE.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART and TRE announce plans for Thanksgiving weekend (Posted yesterday at 10:21 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 26 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Downtown Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Children's Health Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 6
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts