DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/25/2011
Notice of Route Change For 405 Evening ServiceThe following detour for evening trips of Route 405 will take effect on Monday, April 25, 2011.
The loop over Southern Oaks Boulevard and Overton Road will not be served after 8 p.m. Southbound buses will operate over Overton Road to Illinois Avenue and continue to Ledbetter Station. Service northbound to Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station will travel the same route in reverse. The normal route will be operated at all other hours (please see map below).
The detour is prompted by safety concerns for bus operators and passengers and will remain in effect until further notice. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Green Line North Of Farmers Branch, Effective February 13-14, 2016 (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 534, 536, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2016.
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts