DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/25/2011
Notice of Route Change For 405 Evening ServiceThe following detour for evening trips of Route 405 will take effect on Monday, April 25, 2011.
The loop over Southern Oaks Boulevard and Overton Road will not be served after 8 p.m. Southbound buses will operate over Overton Road to Illinois Avenue and continue to Ledbetter Station. Service northbound to Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station will travel the same route in reverse. The normal route will be operated at all other hours (please see map below).
The detour is prompted by safety concerns for bus operators and passengers and will remain in effect until further notice. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted yesterday at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts