DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/25/2011
Notice of Route Change For 405 Evening ServiceThe following detour for evening trips of Route 405 will take effect on Monday, April 25, 2011.
The loop over Southern Oaks Boulevard and Overton Road will not be served after 8 p.m. Southbound buses will operate over Overton Road to Illinois Avenue and continue to Ledbetter Station. Service northbound to Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station will travel the same route in reverse. The normal route will be operated at all other hours (please see map below).
The detour is prompted by safety concerns for bus operators and passengers and will remain in effect until further notice. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses Replacing Trains From Kiest to Ledbetter Over August 27 Weekend (Posted on Aug 23 at 11:55 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- New Dallas Streetcar schedule starting Monday, August 15, Bishop Arts extension opens Monday, August 29
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 35, 36, 42, 59, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 404, 405, 409, 445, 515, 521, 541, 547, 549, 553, 566, 568, 574, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts