DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/8/2011
Allow Extra Time, Expect Delays On TX-OU Game Day, Sat, Oct 8If you're a regular DART customer expect a crowded ride on Saturday, October 8.
Passenger volume caused by the State Fair and the Texas-Oklahoma game in the Cotton Bowl that morning will stretch DART's capacity and affect our service system-wide from 7 a.m. until approximately 8 p.m. Customers who depend on rail-to-bus or bus-to-bus connections are encouraged to start any trip at least one connection earlier than normal.
Green Line customers should be aware that southbound trains will not stop between Market Center and MLK, Jr. stations during these hours. Stations in between -- West End, Akard, St. Paul, Pearl, Deep Ellum, Baylor and Fair Park, plus Union Station -- will be served by a Green Line circulator train. Victory Station will have no Green Line service in either direction. Shuttle buses will operate every 20 minutes between Union Station and Victory Station until normal train service resumes. In addition, shuttle buses will be provided between Victory Station and Fair Park.
Remember to consult DART.org/redriverrivalry for the latest updates in game day service information. You may also text DARTTXOU to 41411 to sign up for service updates and reminders throughout the day.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses Replacing Trains From Kiest to Ledbetter Over August 27 Weekend (Posted on Aug 23 at 11:55 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- New Dallas Streetcar schedule starting Monday, August 15, Bishop Arts extension opens Monday, August 29
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 35, 36, 42, 59, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 404, 405, 409, 445, 515, 521, 541, 547, 549, 553, 566, 568, 574, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts