DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/12/2012
Introducing Express Bus Service Between Mesquite and DallasDART will inaugurate a first-of-its-kind express bus service between Mesquite's Hanby Stadium and Lawnview Station on the DART Green Line Monday, March 12.
The bus, Route 282, will operate every 30 minutes during morning and afternoon rush hours. A DART System fare will be charged. All System passes - Day ($7), 7-Day ($35), Monthly ($100) or Annual ($1,000) - allow travel on any DART service, including the Trinity Railway Express between Dallas Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
Hanby Stadium, 410 East Davis Street in Mesquite, has free parking for 197 cars, plus 10 additional spaces for persons with disabilities.
The service is the result of an Interlocal Agreement between DART and the City of Mesquite and is the first between the agency and a non-member city.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 488, 521, 534, 536, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- Downtown Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Children's Health Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 5
- DATE CHANGE: D-Link, 49 Buses Moving to Victory In Both Directions, Effective Monday, November 23, 2015
- I-35E Reconstruction To Re-route 534, 536 Buses at Trinity Mills, Effective Friday, November 20, 2015
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts