DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/12/2012
Introducing Express Bus Service Between Mesquite and DallasDART will inaugurate a first-of-its-kind express bus service between Mesquite's Hanby Stadium and Lawnview Station on the DART Green Line Monday, March 12.
The bus, Route 282, will operate every 30 minutes during morning and afternoon rush hours. A DART System fare will be charged. All System passes - Day ($7), 7-Day ($35), Monthly ($100) or Annual ($1,000) - allow travel on any DART service, including the Trinity Railway Express between Dallas Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
Hanby Stadium, 410 East Davis Street in Mesquite, has free parking for 197 cars, plus 10 additional spaces for persons with disabilities.
The service is the result of an Interlocal Agreement between DART and the City of Mesquite and is the first between the agency and a non-member city.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Routes 841, 843, 883 Alert 11/20 4:40p (Posted today at 4:44 PM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 20 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 210, 234, 278, 283, 350, 401, 451, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts