DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/17/2012
Lovers Lane Station Closed to Bus Routes 502 and 583 During St. Patrick's Day Parade, Sat, Mar 17Passengers who normally use Routes 502 and 583 at Lovers Lane Station will be unable to do so between the hours of 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 17, due to the St. Patrick's Day parade on Greenville Avenue.
During the parade, both routes will be detoured from Lovers Lane to serve Mockingbird Station. Route 502 will also continue to serve Park Lane Station.
Red Line train service to Lovers Lane Station will not be interrupted throughout the course of the parade.
The 2012 St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday, March 17 will also place some bus routes on detour between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. The parade will begin on Greenville at Blackwell. It will continue south on Greenville to SMU Blvd., then disperse.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 428, 502 and 583. Bus routes 21, 24, 76 and 521 are not affected.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Green Line North Of Farmers Branch, Effective February 13-14, 2016 (Posted today at 12:45 PM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted today at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 534, 536, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2016.
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts