DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/17/2012
Bus Detours for the St. Patrick's Day Parade, Sat, Mar 17The 2012 St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday, March 17 will place some bus routes on detour between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. The parade will begin on Greenville at Blackwell. It will continue south on Greenville to SMU Blvd., then disperse.
The Lovers Lane Station will be closed to buses during the parade from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Red Line train service to Lovers Lane Station will not be interrupted throughout the course of the parade. See Lovers Lane Station Closed to Bus Routes 502 and 583 During St. Patrick's Day Parade, Sat, Mar 17 for more information.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 428, 502 and 583. Bus routes 21, 24, 76 and 521 are not affected.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 510, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- Bus Route 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service) on Detour during the Velvet Hammer 5K on Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Bus Routes 11, 19, 21, 161 and D-Link (722) on Detour for the March for Babies at The Lawn at Reunion, Saturday, April 21, 2018
- New Route 585 to Move From Arapaho Center Station To Spring Valley Station, Effective April 23, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts