DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2012
Shuttle Buses to Replace Part of Green Line During Late Hours of March 30, 31As part of the ongoing reconstruction of LBJ Freeway, Green Line rail operation between Royal Lane and Farmers Branch stations will be suspended from 9 p.m. until the end of service on both Friday, March 30, and Saturday, March 31, 2012.
During the approximately three hours each evening, DART shuttle buses will transport rail passengers between the two stations. The service interruption is necessary to allow demolition of the bridge crossing Denton Drive, adjacent to the rail line.
Please allow additional time for bus-rail connections during these hours. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts