DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2012
Shuttle Buses to Replace Part of Green Line During Late Hours of March 30, 31As part of the ongoing reconstruction of LBJ Freeway, Green Line rail operation between Royal Lane and Farmers Branch stations will be suspended from 9 p.m. until the end of service on both Friday, March 30, and Saturday, March 31, 2012.
During the approximately three hours each evening, DART shuttle buses will transport rail passengers between the two stations. The service interruption is necessary to allow demolition of the bridge crossing Denton Drive, adjacent to the rail line.
Please allow additional time for bus-rail connections during these hours. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Dallas Streetcar Rider Alert 8/31 5:25a (Posted today at 5:21 AM)
- DART Releases Labor Day Schedule, Effective Monday, September 7 (Posted on Aug 31 at 8:45 AM)
- Shuttle Buses to Serve Three Red Line Stations Over Labor Day Weekend, Effective September 5-7, 2015 (Posted on Aug 31 at 8:37 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 521, 566, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts