DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2012
Shuttle Buses to Replace Part of Green Line During Late Hours of March 30, 31As part of the ongoing reconstruction of LBJ Freeway, Green Line rail operation between Royal Lane and Farmers Branch stations will be suspended from 9 p.m. until the end of service on both Friday, March 30, and Saturday, March 31, 2012.
During the approximately three hours each evening, DART shuttle buses will transport rail passengers between the two stations. The service interruption is necessary to allow demolition of the bridge crossing Denton Drive, adjacent to the rail line.
Please allow additional time for bus-rail connections during these hours. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted yesterday at 2:44 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts