DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2012
Shuttle Buses to Replace Part of Green Line During Late Hours of March 30, 31As part of the ongoing reconstruction of LBJ Freeway, Green Line rail operation between Royal Lane and Farmers Branch stations will be suspended from 9 p.m. until the end of service on both Friday, March 30, and Saturday, March 31, 2012.
During the approximately three hours each evening, DART shuttle buses will transport rail passengers between the two stations. The service interruption is necessary to allow demolition of the bridge crossing Denton Drive, adjacent to the rail line.
Please allow additional time for bus-rail connections during these hours. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Green Line Alert, 12/5 11:25p (Posted today at 0:12 AM)
- DART Rail Red Line Alert, 12/5 11:20p (Posted today at 0:08 AM)
- DART Rail Orange Line Alert, 12/5 12:15a (Posted today at 0:10 AM)
- DART Update, 12/5 9:45p (Posted yesterday at 9:52 PM)
- DART Rail Blue Line Alert, 12/05 12:15a (Posted today at 0:11 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 21, 161, 183, 206, 278, 380, 544, 553, 568, 594, D-Link (722))
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts