DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/1/2012
Arapaho Center Station Parking Lot Alert, May 1, 8 and 15For three consecutive Tuesdays - May 1, 8 and 15, 2012 - a portion of the Arapaho Center Station parking area will be unavailable due to a Bus Operations training exercise conducted by DART.
Should you be unable to find parking on those days, additional space is available at Spring Valley Station, located just 1.5 miles to the south on Spring Valley Road, east of North Central Expressway at Lingco Drive.
For additional assistance, please consult any DART Police Officer at this station or your Arapaho Center Station Monitor on duty inside. We apologize for any temporary inconvenience.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted on Nov 20 at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts