DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/29/2012
Mustang Express (Route 768) Construction DetourAs a result of the closure of Airline Road, the Mustang Express route will be temporarily altered.
Riders who normally use the affected bus stop located on Airline Road should instead use one of the bus stops located on Bishop Boulevard.
The Mustang Express will attempt to operate on a normal schedule. However, riders should expect occasional delays due to traffic conditions and construction-related activities.
The Mustang Express will resume its normal route when Airline Road reopens in December.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Green Line North Of Farmers Branch, Effective February 13-14, 2016 (Posted yesterday at 9:10 AM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 8 at 8:58 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2016.
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 534, 536, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts