DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/29/2012
Mustang Express (Route 768) Construction DetourAs a result of the closure of Airline Road, the Mustang Express route will be temporarily altered.
Riders who normally use the affected bus stop located on Airline Road should instead use one of the bus stops located on Bishop Boulevard.
The Mustang Express will attempt to operate on a normal schedule. However, riders should expect occasional delays due to traffic conditions and construction-related activities.
The Mustang Express will resume its normal route when Airline Road reopens in December.
Current Rider Alerts:
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts