DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/22/2012
New, Smaller Buses Make Neighborhood Debut During OctoberIn response to customer requests for a vehicle more suited to neighborhood needs, DART introduces a new concept in transit on selected routes beginning in late October.
At 26 ft. in length, and seating 17 passengers, the smaller buses, similar to those currently in Flex and On-Call service, will be lighter and easier to maneuver on narrower streets while still providing the amenities of their larger counterparts being introduced on heavier traveled routes in the system.
Customers on the following routes in Plano, North Dallas, Addison, Garland, Carrollton and Irving will be among the first to receive the new buses: 346, 348, 360, 380, 503, 505, 521, 536
As additional units are delivered, they will appear on similar routes throughout the system. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted yesterday at 2:44 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts