DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/22/2012
Thanksgiving travel information for DART and TREBuses and light rail trains will operate on a Sunday schedule Thursday, Nov. 22 and a Saturday schedule Friday, Nov. 23. The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will not operate on Thanksgiving Day. On Friday, it will follow a modified schedule. Schedule details are available at TrinityRailwayExpress.org.
Other adjustments include:
* Special Operating Hours for the Tom Landry Freeway (I-30) High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Lane on Thanksgiving Day for the Dallas Cowboys game. The lane will be open westbound from noon to 3:15 p.m. and eastbound from 6 to 8 p.m. or until traffic subsides.
* The following HOV lanes will be closed: the HOV lane on I-30 (East R.L. Thornton) and on I-30 West (Tom Landry Freeway); the reversible S-ramp at the southern end of the I-35E (Stemmons) HOV lane; the reversible HOV ramp between the US 75 and the I-635 HOV lanes; and the section of the I-35E/U.S. 67 (South R. L. Thornton/Marvin D. Love) HOV lanes from downtown Dallas to Loop 12.
* The remaining portion of the Stemmons HOV lanes, the HOV lanes on LBJ Freeway, the US 75 HOV lanes, and the HOV lanes on I-35E/U.S. 67 from Loop 12 to Camp Wisdom Road will be open as usual.
* DART Paratransit Services for customers with disabilities will operate on a holiday schedule on Thanksgiving Day and the day after. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed on Thursday and Friday. This means regular subscription trips are canceled on those days. Customers may call on Wednesday, Nov. 21 to schedule service for Thursday, Nov. 22 through Tuesday, Nov. 27. Customers should call 214-515-7272 and choose Option 3 to schedule their trip. Next day scheduling is also available each day using DART's voice mail booking application and automated X-Press Booking feature.
DART administrative offices and the Customer Care Center -- which handles complaints, commendations, suggestions, and lost and found -- will be closed both Thanksgiving Day and Friday. DART's Customer Information Center will be closed on Thanksgiving Day but will open Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is available by calling 214-979-1111.
Route and schedule information is always available at www.DART.org.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Weekend Construction To Interrupt Rail Service On Green, Orange Lines, Effective Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 445, 486, 502, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts