DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/12/2012
Downtown Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Veterans Day Parade on Mon, Nov. 12If you're planning to ride a bus in Downtown Dallas on Monday, Nov. 12, it would be wise to plan ahead.
The 2012 Dallas Veterans Day Parade will place a number of bus routes on detour beginning at approximately 11:15 a.m. and continuing through the duration of the parade. The parade route will begin on Houston at Young. It will continue on Houston, then east on Main, south on Ervay to Dallas City Hall. View more information about the parade at www.vetsdayindallas.org.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 2, 11, 19, 21, 26, 29, 35, 39, 42, 49, 51, 52, 59, 60, 63, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206 and 283.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
View Rider Insider Online, November 10-11 for more information about other events in the DART service area.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Green Line North Of Farmers Branch, Effective February 13-14, 2016 (Posted yesterday at 12:45 PM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted yesterday at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 534, 536, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2016.
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts