DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/8/2012
IH-30 East HOV Lane AlertDue to scheduled TxDOT roadway maintenance, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed Thursday evening, November 8 after the conclusion of afternoon HOV operations. The south wall will also be deployed at this time between Haskell and Dolphin. This roadway maintenance will continue through approximately 4 a.m. on Friday, November 9. Friday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Friday evening, November 9, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed over the weekend between Haskell and Dolphin. Roadway maintenance should be concluded by 2 a.m. on Monday, November 12. Monday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 29, 31, 36, 42, 211, 346, 347, 409, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts