DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/8/2012
IH-30 East HOV Lane AlertDue to scheduled TxDOT roadway maintenance, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed Thursday evening, November 8 after the conclusion of afternoon HOV operations. The south wall will also be deployed at this time between Haskell and Dolphin. This roadway maintenance will continue through approximately 4 a.m. on Friday, November 9. Friday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Friday evening, November 9, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed over the weekend between Haskell and Dolphin. Roadway maintenance should be concluded by 2 a.m. on Monday, November 12. Monday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Route 841, 843, 883 Alert 11/21 7:30a (Posted on Nov 21 at 11:54 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 21 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts