DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/8/2012
IH-30 East HOV Lane AlertDue to scheduled TxDOT roadway maintenance, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed Thursday evening, November 8 after the conclusion of afternoon HOV operations. The south wall will also be deployed at this time between Haskell and Dolphin. This roadway maintenance will continue through approximately 4 a.m. on Friday, November 9. Friday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Friday evening, November 9, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed over the weekend between Haskell and Dolphin. Roadway maintenance should be concluded by 2 a.m. on Monday, November 12. Monday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART buses and trains on Sunday schedule for Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2016 (Posted yesterday at 5:08 PM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on May 25 at 3:00 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 161, 206, 278, 362, 377, 380, 405, 408, 409, 521, 522, 541, 553, 566, 595, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts