DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/8/2012
IH-30 East HOV Lane AlertDue to scheduled TxDOT roadway maintenance, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed Thursday evening, November 8 after the conclusion of afternoon HOV operations. The south wall will also be deployed at this time between Haskell and Dolphin. This roadway maintenance will continue through approximately 4 a.m. on Friday, November 9. Friday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Friday evening, November 9, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed over the weekend between Haskell and Dolphin. Roadway maintenance should be concluded by 2 a.m. on Monday, November 12. Monday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Oak Cliff Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade on Saturday, May 7
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 161, 206, 278, 362, 377, 380, 405, 408, 521, 522, 536, 541, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Construction to Affect Passengers on Bus Routes 36 and 428 on Preston And Northwest Highway, Effective Monday, May 2
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts