DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/8/2012
IH-30 East HOV Lane AlertDue to scheduled TxDOT roadway maintenance, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed Thursday evening, November 8 after the conclusion of afternoon HOV operations. The south wall will also be deployed at this time between Haskell and Dolphin. This roadway maintenance will continue through approximately 4 a.m. on Friday, November 9. Friday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Friday evening, November 9, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed over the weekend between Haskell and Dolphin. Roadway maintenance should be concluded by 2 a.m. on Monday, November 12. Monday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New Parkland Routes Highlight August 17th Bus Service Changes (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:35 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Walmart Bus Stop Changing Location for the Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Customers, Effective Friday, July 31
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 49, 161, 206, 234, 278, 377, 380, 400, 401, 408, 486, 488, 501, 510, 521, 525, 566, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts