DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
DART On-Call Changes Effective Mon, Dec 3Beginning Dec. 3, 2012, your DART On-Call service will offer you...
- the same ride for a Local ($2.50) fare instead of the current System fare
- a roomier ride on our new 14-passenger buses
- one handy number for all On-Call services -- 214-452-1827
- inclusion of trips to and from the blue dots (outside your designated On-Call zone) during peak (rush) hours of operation, and
- a single On-Call brochure that will include all eight service zones.
Regular Fare - $2.50
Reduced Fare - $1.25
Local Pass Holders - FREE
Reduced Pass Holders - FREE
Paratransit users and children under 5 - FREE
DART On-Call will honor the new 2-Hour and Midday passes (must be valid at time of boarding). Day passes will be sold on board DART On-Call and cash fare accepted for single rides. Exact fare only, operators carry no change.
The process to reserve your trip will not change. Call 214-452-1827, and DART's new contractor, MV Transportation, will handle your call and request for services. You may still reserve your trip up to a week in advance, but call at least one hour in advance.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Announces Independence Day Weekend Schedule
(Posted on Jun 29 at 4:49 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 60, 76, 161, 206, 234, 278, 377, 380, 400, 401, 408, 486, 488, 501, 510, 521, 525, 566, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840), 987)
- Houston Street Viaduct Alert for Routes 11, 19, 21, 161, 206, 278 and D-Link (722), Effective Monday, June 29 after 9 a.m.
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts