DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/1/2012
Downtown Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade on Sat, Dec 1On Saturday, December 1, the 2012 Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade will place a number of bus routes on detour beginning at 7 a.m. and continuing until approximately 1 p.m. The parade starts at 10 a.m. in front of City Hall and proceeds on Marilla to Young Street, left on Young Street, right on Lamar, right on Commerce to the Adolphus Hotel, 1321 Commerce, where it will finish and disperse. View more information about the parade at www.childrens.com/parade.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 2, 11, 12, 19, 21, 26, 29, 35, 42, 49, 51, 52, 59, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, and 164.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
View more information about DART Rail and TRE service for the Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted yesterday at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts