DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/1/2012
Downtown Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade on Sat, Dec 1On Saturday, December 1, the 2012 Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade will place a number of bus routes on detour beginning at 7 a.m. and continuing until approximately 1 p.m. The parade starts at 10 a.m. in front of City Hall and proceeds on Marilla to Young Street, left on Young Street, right on Lamar, right on Commerce to the Adolphus Hotel, 1321 Commerce, where it will finish and disperse. View more information about the parade at www.childrens.com/parade.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 2, 11, 12, 19, 21, 26, 29, 35, 42, 49, 51, 52, 59, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, and 164.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
View more information about DART Rail and TRE service for the Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade.
Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Some Downtown Bus Routes on Detour for Commerce Street Closure, Effective Four Evenings (7 p.m. to 6 a.m.) from Sunday, April 2 through Wednesday, April 5
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts