DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/1/2012
Downtown Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade on Sat, Dec 1On Saturday, December 1, the 2012 Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade will place a number of bus routes on detour beginning at 7 a.m. and continuing until approximately 1 p.m. The parade starts at 10 a.m. in front of City Hall and proceeds on Marilla to Young Street, left on Young Street, right on Lamar, right on Commerce to the Adolphus Hotel, 1321 Commerce, where it will finish and disperse. View more information about the parade at www.childrens.com/parade.
Bus routes affected include: 1, 2, 11, 12, 19, 21, 26, 29, 35, 42, 49, 51, 52, 59, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, and 164.
View more information about the bus detours (PDF file opens in a new window).
View more information about DART Rail and TRE service for the Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Releases Labor Day Schedule, Effective Monday, September 7 (Posted on Aug 25 at 8:45 AM)
- Shuttle Buses to Serve Three Red Line Stations Over Labor Day Weekend, Effective September 5-7, 2015 (Posted on Aug 25 at 8:37 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 521, 566, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts