DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/30/2012
A Special Message for Our Downtown Rowlett Customers: Please plan to park in former Park & Ride lot on Friday, November 30, onlyFor one day only, Friday, November 30, 2012, the parking area nearest the train platform will be unavailable due to our special dedication event. Customers will find ample parking space at the rear of the station (former Park & Ride area near Industrial Street).
Don't forget! Station Celebration Saturday, December 1, 3-6 p.m., Customer Appreciation Day, Monday, December 3, 5-9 a.m. Welcome and enjoy the festivities!
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Affect Passengers on Bus Routes 36 and 428 on Preston And Northwest Highway, Effective Monday, May 2
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 405, 408, 521, 522, 541, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts