DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/30/2012
A Special Message for Our Downtown Rowlett Customers: Please plan to park in former Park & Ride lot on Friday, November 30, onlyFor one day only, Friday, November 30, 2012, the parking area nearest the train platform will be unavailable due to our special dedication event. Customers will find ample parking space at the rear of the station (former Park & Ride area near Industrial Street).
Don't forget! Station Celebration Saturday, December 1, 3-6 p.m., Customer Appreciation Day, Monday, December 3, 5-9 a.m. Welcome and enjoy the festivities!
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Portions of Green, Orange Line Service During Upcoming Weekends, Effective March 25-26, 2017 (Posted on Mar 24 at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts