DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/2/2012
Road Construction Could Cause Delays At Bachman Station, Effective Dec 2-9DART encourages bus passengers who regularly use Bachman Station to allow extra time for transfers between December 2 and 9, 2012.
During that eight-day period, portions of Northwest Highway at Interstate 35E will be closed as part of the large, major construction project under way on Interstate 635. As a result, Northwest Highway may experience an unusually high volume of traffic, which could impact on-time bus performance in the area.
Customers are also reminded that a number of bus, Green Line and Orange Line schedules will be changing on Monday, December 3, and to obtain the most up-to-date timetables available. Routes most directly affected include 31, 428, 528, 535 and 544.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Releases Labor Day Schedule, Effective Monday, September 7 (Posted on Aug 31 at 10:28 AM)
- Shuttle Buses to Serve Three Red Line Stations Over Labor Day Weekend, Effective September 5-7, 2015 (Posted on Aug 31 at 10:28 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 521, 566, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts