DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/2/2012
Road Construction Could Cause Delays At Bachman Station, Effective Dec 2-9DART encourages bus passengers who regularly use Bachman Station to allow extra time for transfers between December 2 and 9, 2012.
During that eight-day period, portions of Northwest Highway at Interstate 35E will be closed as part of the large, major construction project under way on Interstate 635. As a result, Northwest Highway may experience an unusually high volume of traffic, which could impact on-time bus performance in the area.
Customers are also reminded that a number of bus, Green Line and Orange Line schedules will be changing on Monday, December 3, and to obtain the most up-to-date timetables available. Routes most directly affected include 31, 428, 528, 535 and 544.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Affect Passengers on Bus Routes 36 and 428 on Preston And Northwest Highway, Effective Monday, May 2
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 405, 408, 521, 522, 541, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts