DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/2/2012
Road Construction Could Cause Delays At Bachman Station, Effective Dec 2-9DART encourages bus passengers who regularly use Bachman Station to allow extra time for transfers between December 2 and 9, 2012.
During that eight-day period, portions of Northwest Highway at Interstate 35E will be closed as part of the large, major construction project under way on Interstate 635. As a result, Northwest Highway may experience an unusually high volume of traffic, which could impact on-time bus performance in the area.
Customers are also reminded that a number of bus, Green Line and Orange Line schedules will be changing on Monday, December 3, and to obtain the most up-to-date timetables available. Routes most directly affected include 31, 428, 528, 535 and 544.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017 (Posted yesterday at 2:44 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Part of Green, Orange Lines Over Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Four Early AM Orange Line Trips towards DFW Airport Changing on Memorial Day Weekend, Effective May 27-29, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 31, 42, 161, 206, 221 (Metro Arlington Xpress - MAX), 278, 346, 444, 510, 522, 542, D-Link (722), 723 - Bishop Arts Service)
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts