DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/27/2012
IH-30 East HOV Lane Alert, Nov 27Due to scheduled TxDOT roadway maintenance, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed Tuesday evening, November 27 after the conclusion of afternoon HOV operations at 7 p.m. The south wall will also be deployed at this time between Peak and Dolphin. This roadway maintenance will continue through approximately 4 a.m. on Wednesday, November 28. Wednesday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 445, 486, 502, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts