DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/27/2012
IH-30 East HOV Lane Alert, Nov 27Due to scheduled TxDOT roadway maintenance, the north I-30 East HOV lane wall will remain deployed Tuesday evening, November 27 after the conclusion of afternoon HOV operations at 7 p.m. The south wall will also be deployed at this time between Peak and Dolphin. This roadway maintenance will continue through approximately 4 a.m. on Wednesday, November 28. Wednesday morning HOV operations will not be affected.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on May 10 at 3:00 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Passengers displaying a valid voters registration card can ride DART free from the hours of 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Texas Primary Runoff Day, Tuesday, May 24, 2016.
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 161, 206, 278, 362, 377, 380, 405, 408, 409, 521, 522, 541, 553, 566, 595, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts