DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
Sidewalk Closure at 4040 N. Central Expwy. Due to Construction, Effective Mon, Dec 3New construction near 4040 N. Central will block the access road sidewalk from Cityplace/Uptown Station. Please use alternate walking routes, or use DART to safely reach your workplace, and in returning to the rail station.
To Walk to 4040 N. Central Expressway:
Cross to west side of freeway at Haskell, walk to Fitzhugh, cross back over Central and go south.
To Ride DART:
Board bus route 521 at Cityplace/Uptown Station, exit bus at McKinney and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and then go south.
Take DART rail to Mockingbird Station, board bus route 521, exit bus at Cole and Fitzhugh, walk to Central Expressway and continue south.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Some Downtown Bus Routes on Detour for Commerce Street Closure, Effective Four Evenings (7 p.m. to 6 a.m.) from Sunday, April 2 through Wednesday, April 5
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts