DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/1/2012
Northbound Bus Route 451 Detour for Richardson's Christmas Parade, Sat, Dec 1On Sat, Dec 1, beginning at 9 a.m. and lasting to approximately 12 p.m., northbound bus route 451 will be detoured for the Richardson Christmas Parade.
The northbound detour is north on Coit , right on Belt Line, left on Waterview*, left on Campbell, and then right on Coit to resume regular route.
* Due to the staging area on Mimosa, detour was adjusted on Dec 1. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted on Nov 20 at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts