DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/1/2012
Northbound Bus Route 451 Detour for Richardson's Christmas Parade, Sat, Dec 1On Sat, Dec 1, beginning at 9 a.m. and lasting to approximately 12 p.m., northbound bus route 451 will be detoured for the Richardson Christmas Parade.
The northbound detour is north on Coit , right on Belt Line, left on Waterview*, left on Campbell, and then right on Coit to resume regular route.
* Due to the staging area on Mimosa, detour was adjusted on Dec 1. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Affect Passengers on Bus Routes 36 and 428 on Preston And Northwest Highway, Effective Monday, May 2
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 405, 408, 521, 522, 541, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts