DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/1/2012
Northbound Bus Route 451 Detour for Richardson's Christmas Parade, Sat, Dec 1On Sat, Dec 1, beginning at 9 a.m. and lasting to approximately 12 p.m., northbound bus route 451 will be detoured for the Richardson Christmas Parade.
The northbound detour is north on Coit , right on Belt Line, left on Waterview*, left on Campbell, and then right on Coit to resume regular route.
* Due to the staging area on Mimosa, detour was adjusted on Dec 1. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Memorial Day Holiday Schedule for Monday, May 27 (Posted yesterday at 8:33 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Bus Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 26, 36, 183, 380, 400, 486, 524, 553, 591, 594)
- Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaducts Reconstruction Will Close the Southbound I-35E/US67 HOV Lane Entrance @ Jefferson St., Effective Mar 10
- Bus Route 11, 19, 21 Detours Created By Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaduct Reconstruction, Effective Mar 10
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts