DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
DART Decides Against Elimination Of Route 27 Along Harry Hines Blvd.DART is retaining some Route 27 service when system-wide changes take effect Monday, December 3, 2012.
The route, which operates weekdays between Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station and the West Transfer Center, primarily along Harry Hines Boulevard, had been scheduled for elimination, but will now continue to operate until further notice.
Although routing will remain unaffected, the peak frequency will change from 30 to 40 minutes. Passengers are encouraged to call DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111 or check DART.org, as some departure and arrival times will change.
- View Route 27 schedules effective Monday, December 3 (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Route 841, 843, 883 Alert 11/21 7:30a (Posted on Nov 21 at 11:54 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 21 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts