DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
DART Decides Against Elimination Of Route 27 Along Harry Hines Blvd.DART is retaining some Route 27 service when system-wide changes take effect Monday, December 3, 2012.
The route, which operates weekdays between Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station and the West Transfer Center, primarily along Harry Hines Boulevard, had been scheduled for elimination, but will now continue to operate until further notice.
Although routing will remain unaffected, the peak frequency will change from 30 to 40 minutes. Passengers are encouraged to call DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111 or check DART.org, as some departure and arrival times will change.
- View Route 27 schedules effective Monday, December 3 (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, December 20-21, 2014 (Posted on Dec 16 at 4:02 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- East and West Branches Of Route 883 to Become Separate Routes December 15th; Special Schedules Will Be in Effect December 22 through January 4
- Route 768 SMU Express and Route 743 Museum Express Winter Break Schedule, effective December 19-January 19
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts