DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/3/2012
DART Decides Against Elimination Of Route 27 Along Harry Hines Blvd.DART is retaining some Route 27 service when system-wide changes take effect Monday, December 3, 2012.
The route, which operates weekdays between Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station and the West Transfer Center, primarily along Harry Hines Boulevard, had been scheduled for elimination, but will now continue to operate until further notice.
Although routing will remain unaffected, the peak frequency will change from 30 to 40 minutes. Passengers are encouraged to call DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111 or check DART.org, as some departure and arrival times will change.
- View Route 27 schedules effective Monday, December 3 (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Scheduled Downtime for DART Trip Planner and Travel Tools, Effective Friday, July 31, 9p (Posted today at 8:51 AM)
- New Parkland Routes Highlight August 17th Bus Service Changes (Posted on Jul 31 at 8:35 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Walmart Bus Stop Changing Location for the Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Customers, Effective Friday, July 31
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 49, 161, 206, 234, 278, 377, 380, 400, 401, 408, 486, 488, 501, 510, 521, 525, 566, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts