DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/9/2012
Green Line Rail Service Affected By Marathon Route on Sun, Dec 9On Sunday, December 9, 2012, between 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., the Dallas Marathon will interrupt normal DART Rail Green Line operations in both directions between Baylor University Medical Center and Fair Park stations.
Green Line Schedules for Sunday, December 9:
(Schedules open in a new window)
- View the Green Line schedule to Buckner
View the Green Line schedule to Buckner in PDF format
- View the Green Line schedule to North Carrollton/Frankford
View the Green Line schedule to North Carrollton/Frankford in PDF format
To minimize transfers and delays, southbound Green Line passengers are encouraged to take the shuttle from Pearl/Arts District to Fair Park Station for destinations on the southern end of the line. Customers wishing to go south from Baylor University Medical Center Station will be able to take that shuttle to Fair Park Station, then re-board the train. For customers at Fair Park, who do not need to reach either Baylor University Medical Center or Deep Ellum stations, the shuttle operating directly to Pearl/Arts District Station will provide easy access to the remainder of the system.
Note: Some DART buses may experience delays this Sunday, December 9 due to the Dallas Marathon. View more information here.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, December 20-21, 2014 (Posted on Dec 16 at 4:02 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- East and West Branches Of Route 883 to Become Separate Routes December 15th; Special Schedules Will Be in Effect December 22 through January 4
- Route 768 SMU Express and Route 743 Museum Express Winter Break Schedule, effective December 19-January 19
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts