DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/9/2012
DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Delays During Dallas Marathon, Sun, Dec 9Some DART buses may experience delays this Sunday, December 9 due to the Dallas Marathon which is scheduled to begin at 8 a.m., and last until 3 p.m.
Buses in the Downtown Dallas, Swiss Ave., Lakewood, White Rock Lake, M Streets, Turtle Creek, Park Cities, Uptown, Design District and West Dallas neighborhoods may be affected. Buses will continue to operate their normal routes.
View more information about the course route at www.dallasmarathon.com.
Note: Green Line rail service is also affected by the Dallas Marathon. View more information here.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Green Line North Of Farmers Branch, Effective February 13-14, 2016 (Posted on Feb 8 at 9:10 AM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 8 at 8:58 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 534, 536, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2016.
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts