DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/15/2012
North Lake College Circle Closed While School Out of Session, Effective Dec 15, 2012 - Jan 15, 2013During the month-long period between sessions, North Lake College Circle will be closed to traffic for reconstruction.
Passengers of Bus Route 504 will still be able to use existing bus stops along Walnut Hill Lane beginning on Saturday, December 15. The Route 504 schedule will remain unaffected, as will current bus and rail service to North Lake College Station.
Service through the Circle is scheduled to resume on Wednesday, January 16, 2013. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Weekend Construction To Interrupt Rail Service On Green, Orange Lines, Effective Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 445, 486, 502, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts