DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/7/2013
First Bus Route 378 Departure From Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center Adjusted To Improve Transfers, Effective Mon, Jan 7Passengers using Route 378 for 5 a.m. transfer connections at Downtown Garland Station will need to arrive at Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center a little earlier, beginning Monday, Jan. 7. But their chances of making those transfers will improve because of it.
The bus currently leaving Lake Ray Hubbard at 4:40 a.m. and arriving Downtown Garland at 5:05 a.m. will be adjusted ten minutes earlier to depart at 4:30 with a scheduled arrival time of 4:55.
Other scheduled departure and arrival times for Route 378 will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 29, 31, 36, 42, 211, 346, 347, 409, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts