DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/7/2013
First Bus Route 378 Departure From Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center Adjusted To Improve Transfers, Effective Mon, Jan 7Passengers using Route 378 for 5 a.m. transfer connections at Downtown Garland Station will need to arrive at Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center a little earlier, beginning Monday, Jan. 7. But their chances of making those transfers will improve because of it.
The bus currently leaving Lake Ray Hubbard at 4:40 a.m. and arriving Downtown Garland at 5:05 a.m. will be adjusted ten minutes earlier to depart at 4:30 with a scheduled arrival time of 4:55.
Other scheduled departure and arrival times for Route 378 will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- 4th of July DART Schedule Announced (Posted yesterday at 10:03 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Detours for Bus Routes 408, 501 and 549 for the City of Irving Independence Day Parade, Monday, July 4
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 161, 206, 278, 362, 377, 380, 405, 408, 409, 521, 522, 541, 553, 566, 595, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts