DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/7/2013
First Bus Route 378 Departure From Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center Adjusted To Improve Transfers, Effective Mon, Jan 7Passengers using Route 378 for 5 a.m. transfer connections at Downtown Garland Station will need to arrive at Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center a little earlier, beginning Monday, Jan. 7. But their chances of making those transfers will improve because of it.
The bus currently leaving Lake Ray Hubbard at 4:40 a.m. and arriving Downtown Garland at 5:05 a.m. will be adjusted ten minutes earlier to depart at 4:30 with a scheduled arrival time of 4:55.
Other scheduled departure and arrival times for Route 378 will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Update 2/27 2:30p (Posted today at 2:27 PM)
- DART Rail Alert 2/27 12:50p (Posted today at 12:50 PM)
- DART Service Alert, 11:30a 2/27 (Posted today at 11:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for Downtown Garland Station and routes 11, 21, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 278, 283, 401, 405, 444, 525, 547, 553)
- Routes 234, 507 Returning to Key Section of O'Connor As Construction Concludes, Effective Monday, February 16
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts