DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/7/2013
First Bus Route 378 Departure From Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center Adjusted To Improve Transfers, Effective Mon, Jan 7Passengers using Route 378 for 5 a.m. transfer connections at Downtown Garland Station will need to arrive at Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center a little earlier, beginning Monday, Jan. 7. But their chances of making those transfers will improve because of it.
The bus currently leaving Lake Ray Hubbard at 4:40 a.m. and arriving Downtown Garland at 5:05 a.m. will be adjusted ten minutes earlier to depart at 4:30 with a scheduled arrival time of 4:55.
Other scheduled departure and arrival times for Route 378 will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Dallas Streetcar Update 8/04 12:50p (Posted today at 12:49 PM)
- New Parkland Routes Highlight August 17th Bus Service Changes (Posted on Jul 4 at 8:35 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 49, 161, 206, 234, 278, 377, 380, 400, 401, 408, 486, 488, 501, 510, 521, 525, 566, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840), 987)
- Walmart Bus Stop Changing Location for the Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Customers, Effective Friday, July 31
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts