DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/7/2013
First Bus Route 378 Departure From Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center Adjusted To Improve Transfers, Effective Mon, Jan 7Passengers using Route 378 for 5 a.m. transfer connections at Downtown Garland Station will need to arrive at Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center a little earlier, beginning Monday, Jan. 7. But their chances of making those transfers will improve because of it.
The bus currently leaving Lake Ray Hubbard at 4:40 a.m. and arriving Downtown Garland at 5:05 a.m. will be adjusted ten minutes earlier to depart at 4:30 with a scheduled arrival time of 4:55.
Other scheduled departure and arrival times for Route 378 will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Some Downtown Bus Routes on Detour for Commerce Street Closure, Effective Four Evenings (7 p.m. to 6 a.m.) from Sunday, April 2 through Wednesday, April 5
- MAX (Route 221) Times Change For Better Match Up With UTA Classes, TRE, Effective Monday, April 10, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts