DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/7/2013
Morning Bus Route 547 Trip To Wait 5 Minutes For Red Line Arrival, Effective Mon, Jan 7To address bus/train connections at Westmoreland Station, the Route 547 bus currently departing at 8:55 a.m. will instead leave at 9 a.m., effective Monday, Jan. 7, 2013. This will eliminate the 50-plus minute waiting time for passengers arriving on the 8:57 a.m. Red Line train.
Customers are also reminded that, on that date, Route 547 will move from Bus Stop 6 to Bus Stop 7. This is the northernmost bus boarding area at the station, closest to the train platform.
Other scheduled departure and arrival times for Route 547 will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Websites and Travel Tools Alert, Effective Friday, March 27, 8 p.m. through Saturday, March 28, 5 a.m. (Posted yesterday at 8:09 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 21, 60, 76, 110, 161, 164, 206, 278, 283, 401, 405, 444, 521, 525, 553. 583)
- Date change to Tuesday, March 24: 4 Routes Detoured To Marsalis as Work On Zang Nears End, Effective Tuesday, March 24
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts