DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/25/2013
Stops Added, Moved To Improve New Bus Route 987 Rapid Ride Service, Effective Mon, Feb 25In response to customer feedback during the first few weeks of Route 987-Rapid Ride service, the following shifts in bus stop locations will take effect on Monday, February 25, 2013.
To better serve the Walmart at 9301 Forest Lane, the two stops currently located at Forest Lane and Abrams will be relocated to Forest and Meadowknoll (eastbound and westbound). In addition, a new stop will be added in each direction on Forest at Ridgepoint to serve apartment complexes nearby.
Schedules will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Route 841, 843, 883 Alert 11/21 7:30a (Posted on Nov 21 at 11:54 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 21 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts