DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/25/2013
Stops Added, Moved To Improve New Bus Route 987 Rapid Ride Service, Effective Mon, Feb 25In response to customer feedback during the first few weeks of Route 987-Rapid Ride service, the following shifts in bus stop locations will take effect on Monday, February 25, 2013.
To better serve the Walmart at 9301 Forest Lane, the two stops currently located at Forest Lane and Abrams will be relocated to Forest and Meadowknoll (eastbound and westbound). In addition, a new stop will be added in each direction on Forest at Ridgepoint to serve apartment complexes nearby.
Schedules will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Green Line North Of Farmers Branch, Effective February 13-14, 2016 (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 534, 536, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2016.
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts