DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/25/2013
Stops Added, Moved To Improve New Bus Route 987 Rapid Ride Service, Effective Mon, Feb 25In response to customer feedback during the first few weeks of Route 987-Rapid Ride service, the following shifts in bus stop locations will take effect on Monday, February 25, 2013.
To better serve the Walmart at 9301 Forest Lane, the two stops currently located at Forest Lane and Abrams will be relocated to Forest and Meadowknoll (eastbound and westbound). In addition, a new stop will be added in each direction on Forest at Ridgepoint to serve apartment complexes nearby.
Schedules will remain unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Shut Down Portions of Green, Orange Line Service During Upcoming Weekends, Effective March 25-26, 2017 (Posted on Mar 24 at 8:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 31, 42, 161, 206, 278, 486, 488, 500 (weekend route only), 510, 522, 538, 541, 582, D-Link (722), 987)
- Two Eastbound Route 400 Stops on Belt Line in Garland Unavailable During Utility Work, Effective Monday, March 20, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts