DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/10/2013
Bus Route 11, 19, 21 Detours Created By Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaduct Reconstruction, Effective Mar 10Effective March 10, 2013-October 31, 2014
Commuters traveling between Oak Cliff and Downtown Dallas may need to plan more time for their trip as the Houston Street Viaduct closes for major reconstruction to support construction of the new City of Dallas streetcar. The Jefferson St. Viaduct converts to two-way traffic, and the p.m. I-35 HOV Lane entrance ramp from Houston St./Jefferson St. Viaduct will close, beginning Sunday, March 10, 2013.
DART Bus Detours for Routes 11, 19, and 21
11, 19 - (outbound) regular route to Houston & Young, L on Young, R on Market onto Jefferson Street Viaduct into Zang, L on Colorado, R on Marsalis to regular route; (inbound) no change.
21 - (outbound) regular route to Houston & Young, L on Young, R on Market onto Jefferson Street Viaduct into Zang to regular route; (inbound) regular route to Colorado & Zang, continue Colorado, L on Marsalis onto Jefferson Street Viaduct to regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Route 841, 843, 883 Alert 11/21 7:30a (Posted on Nov 21 at 11:54 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 21 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 27
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts