DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/16/2013
Effective Sat, Mar 16: Lovers Lane Station Closed to Buses Due to St. Patrick's Parade; Detours for Bus Routes 1, 428, 502 and 583; and Additional Red and Orange Line ServicePassengers who normally use Routes 502 and 583 at Lovers Lane Station will be unable to do so on Saturday, March 16, until 7 p.m. that evening, due to the St. Patrick's Day parade on Greenville Avenue.
Both routes will be detoured from Lovers Lane to serve Mockingbird Station beginning with the first trip of the morning. Route 502 will continue to serve Park Lane Station, however.
Routes 1 and 428 will also have detours during the parade. Click here to view detour details for routes 1, 428, 502 and 583 (PDF file opens in a new window).
Red and Orange line train service to Lovers Lane Station will not be interrupted throughout the course of the parade.
Note: There will be additional service for the Red Line and Orange Line on Saturday, March 16. View schedule information below (each schedule opens in a new window):
* Red Line to Westmoreland Station
* Red Line to Parker Road Station
* Orange Line to Belt Line Station
* Orange Line to Parker Road Station
* Click here to view more information about DART services for Sat, Mar 16.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018 (Posted on Mar 8 at 10:45 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART Bus Routes 26, 161, D-Link (722) and 749 on Detour for March for Our Lives, Effective Saturday, March 24
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 27, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 376, 501, 510, 514, 535, 541, 542, 549, D-Link (Route 722), 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- DATE CHANGE: DART to Again Offer Shuttle Service While Las Colinas APT Undergoes Repair, Effective March 12-April 6, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts