DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/24/2013
Construction Extends Detour For Route 568The second phase of construction along Westmount Avenue is now under way between Avon Street and Fort Worth Avenue, expanding the current detour for Route 568.
Effective Tuesday, September 24, 2013, buses will operate on Hartsdale Drive between Fort Worth Ave. and Davis Street (see map below). The entire project, which began in early July, is expected to take approximately one year.
The schedule remains unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
View a larger map (opens in a new window)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 29, 31, 36, 42, 211, 346, 347, 409, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts