DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/24/2013
Construction Extends Detour For Route 568The second phase of construction along Westmount Avenue is now under way between Avon Street and Fort Worth Avenue, expanding the current detour for Route 568.
Effective Tuesday, September 24, 2013, buses will operate on Hartsdale Drive between Fort Worth Ave. and Davis Street (see map below). The entire project, which began in early July, is expected to take approximately one year.
The schedule remains unchanged. Thanks for riding DART.
View a larger map (opens in a new window)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 510, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
- Bus Route 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service) on Detour during the Velvet Hammer 5K on Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Bus Routes 11, 19, 21, 161 and D-Link (722) on Detour for the March for Babies at The Lawn at Reunion, Saturday, April 21, 2018
- New Route 585 to Move From Arapaho Center Station To Spring Valley Station, Effective April 23, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts