DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/7/2013
DART Service Update 12/7 5aWe'll operate buses in place of DART Rail this morning. We're planning on buses every 20-25 minutes, but that's subject to local road conditions. Dress warmly, please. We are working to reduce the time between buses to 15 minutes or less, but that will take some time. Click here to view more information about the DART Rail Disruption Bus Shuttles.
DART bus and TRE will follow a regular Saturday schedule, again subject to local conditions. Paratransit will operate as well. Our customer service center will open at 8 a.m.
We've put out more ice melt at passenger facilities and we'll keep watching and reapply as needed. We've put out more than nine tons of the stuff in the last couple of days.
Some buses were stranded overnight. No customers on them. They have been recovered.
Thanks for your patience these past couple of days. Warmer temps would help all of us.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New Parkland Routes Highlight August 17th Bus Service Changes (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:35 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Walmart Bus Stop Changing Location for the Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Customers, Effective Friday, July 31
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 21, 49, 161, 206, 234, 278, 377, 380, 400, 401, 408, 486, 488, 501, 510, 521, 525, 566, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840), 987)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts