DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/7/2013
DART Service Update 12/7 5aWe'll operate buses in place of DART Rail this morning. We're planning on buses every 20-25 minutes, but that's subject to local road conditions. Dress warmly, please. We are working to reduce the time between buses to 15 minutes or less, but that will take some time. Click here to view more information about the DART Rail Disruption Bus Shuttles.
DART bus and TRE will follow a regular Saturday schedule, again subject to local conditions. Paratransit will operate as well. Our customer service center will open at 8 a.m.
We've put out more ice melt at passenger facilities and we'll keep watching and reapply as needed. We've put out more than nine tons of the stuff in the last couple of days.
Some buses were stranded overnight. No customers on them. They have been recovered.
Thanks for your patience these past couple of days. Warmer temps would help all of us.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Oak Cliff Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade on Saturday, May 2
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 11, 19, 21, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 278, 283, 401, 405, 408, 444, 521, 525, 553. 583, D-Link (722), Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX (840))
- SMU Express (Route 768) and Museum Express (Route 743) Construction Detour Alert, Effective Thursday, April 9
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts