DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/7/2013
DART Service Update 12/7 5aWe'll operate buses in place of DART Rail this morning. We're planning on buses every 20-25 minutes, but that's subject to local road conditions. Dress warmly, please. We are working to reduce the time between buses to 15 minutes or less, but that will take some time. Click here to view more information about the DART Rail Disruption Bus Shuttles.
DART bus and TRE will follow a regular Saturday schedule, again subject to local conditions. Paratransit will operate as well. Our customer service center will open at 8 a.m.
We've put out more ice melt at passenger facilities and we'll keep watching and reapply as needed. We've put out more than nine tons of the stuff in the last couple of days.
Some buses were stranded overnight. No customers on them. They have been recovered.
Thanks for your patience these past couple of days. Warmer temps would help all of us.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted on Feb 11 at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction to Affect Passengers on Bus Routes 36 and 428 on Preston And Northwest Highway, Effective Monday, May 2
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 36, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 405, 408, 521, 522, 541, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts