DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/15/2014
Effective Sat, March 15: Lovers Lane Station Closed to Buses Much of Greenville Parade Day; Detours for Bus Routes 1, 428, 502 and 583; Additional Red and Orange Line Service AvailablePassengers who normally use Routes 502 and 583 at Lovers Lane Station will be unable to do so for much of the day Saturday, March 15, due to the St. Patrick's Day parade on Greenville Avenue.
Both routes will be detoured from Lovers Lane to serve Mockingbird Station all day Saturday until approximately 3 p.m. or whenever Greenville is re-opened to traffic. Route 502 will continue to serve Park Lane Station.
Routes 1 and 428 will also have detours during the parade. Click here to view detour details for routes 1, 428, 502 and 583 (opens in a new window).
Red and Orange Line train service to Lovers Lane Station will not be interrupted throughout the course of the parade. However, all customers traveling in the area are encouraged to allow extra time due to the large crowds expected.
Note: There will be additional service for the Red Line and Orange Line on Saturday, March 15.
- Click here to view the DART news release DART begins "Top O' the Mornin'" on St. Pat's Day for more information about DART and TRE services for Saturday, March 15.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction Projects to Disrupt Orange Line Over Two-Week Period, Effective July 26-29, August 4-5, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 525, 527, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts