DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/25/2014
Changes on Routes 743, 768 to Improve On-Campus Service, Effective Monday, August 25To provide more frequent service between Mockingbird Station and Bishop Blvd., changes will be made to Routes 743 and 768, effective Monday, August 25, 2014.
Route 743 Museum Express
Service expands to seven days, hours M-F 8 a.m.-6 p.m., frequency 30 minutes. Weekend hours remain the same but frequency increases to 20 minutes. The route will also be modified to augment 768 along Bush Ave. (see map below). Meadows Museum remains closed on Mondays.
Route 768 SMU (formerly Mustang) Express
Minor schedule adjustments occur on weekdays but frequency remains 20 minutes. No changes on Saturdays. A slight route modification adds service on Bush Ave.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART and TRE announce plans for Thanksgiving weekend (Posted on Nov 26 at 10:21 AM)
- Rail Service Interruption Notice, Downtown Dallas Only, October 25 - November 30, 2014 (weekends only) (Posted on Nov 26 at 4:37 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Downtown Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas Children's Health Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 6
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 29, 60, 76, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 234, 278, 283, 401, 488, 500, 507, 521, 525, 553, D-Link (722))
- A Special Message to AAC Customers Regarding DART Weekend Rail Service, Effective October 25-November 30, 2014
Other Customer Information:
DART Rail Construction Alerts