DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/25/2014
Changes on Routes 743, 768 to Improve On-Campus Service, Effective Monday, August 25To provide more frequent service between Mockingbird Station and Bishop Blvd., changes will be made to Routes 743 and 768, effective Monday, August 25, 2014.
Route 743 Museum Express
Service expands to seven days, hours M-F 8 a.m.-6 p.m., frequency 30 minutes. Weekend hours remain the same but frequency increases to 20 minutes. The route will also be modified to augment 768 along Bush Ave. (see map below). Meadows Museum remains closed on Mondays.
Route 768 SMU (formerly Mustang) Express
Minor schedule adjustments occur on weekdays but frequency remains 20 minutes. No changes on Saturdays. A slight route modification adds service on Bush Ave.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Green Line North Of Farmers Branch, Effective February 13-14, 2016 (Posted today at 12:45 PM)
- DART Trip Planning Tools Alert (Posted today at 12:45 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 19, 29, 161, 206, 278, 377, 380, 401, 486, 534, 536, 553, 566, 704, 705, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX), 987)
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 15, 2016.
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts