DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/25/2014
Changes on Routes 743, 768 to Improve On-Campus Service, Effective Monday, August 25To provide more frequent service between Mockingbird Station and Bishop Blvd., changes will be made to Routes 743 and 768, effective Monday, August 25, 2014.
Route 743 Museum Express
Service expands to seven days, hours M-F 8 a.m.-6 p.m., frequency 30 minutes. Weekend hours remain the same but frequency increases to 20 minutes. The route will also be modified to augment 768 along Bush Ave. (see map below). Meadows Museum remains closed on Mondays.
Route 768 SMU (formerly Mustang) Express
Minor schedule adjustments occur on weekdays but frequency remains 20 minutes. No changes on Saturdays. A slight route modification adds service on Bush Ave.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Weekend Construction To Interrupt Rail Service On Green, Orange Lines, Effective Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 12, 19, 26, 31, 36, 42, 164, 211, 346, 347, 404, 409, 445, 486, 502, 510, 547, 549, 568, 574, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Route 535 Soon Moving To IH-635 Service Roads Due to Construction Plans, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Current Routing Remains, New Detours to be Added For Bus Route 346 Service in Legacy, Effective Monday, October 23, 2017
- Telephonic Interpretation Services to Assist Limited English Proficient Riders, Effective Friday, September 29, 2017 9 p.m.
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts