DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/1/2014
Route 568 Buses To Serve Regular Westmount Stops, Effective Monday, September 1Passengers on Route 568 are advised that service is scheduled to return to Westmount Avenue on Monday, September 1, 2014, after almost a year on detour over Hartsdale Drive.
Buses will operate the entire length of original routing in both directions between Fort Worth Avenue and Davis Street. The schedule will remain unchanged.
Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Dallas bridge repair to disrupt DART rail and streetcar service Memorial Weekend; DART, TRE adjusting schedules for Memorial Day
- Bus Route 428 on Temporary Detour during the Dallas Symphony Concert Fireworks at Flag Pole Hill, Monday, May 28
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 409, 541, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts