DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/1/2014
Route 568 Buses To Serve Regular Westmount Stops, Effective Monday, September 1Passengers on Route 568 are advised that service is scheduled to return to Westmount Avenue on Monday, September 1, 2014, after almost a year on detour over Hartsdale Drive.
Buses will operate the entire length of original routing in both directions between Fort Worth Avenue and Davis Street. The schedule will remain unchanged.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Thanksgiving schedule for DART and TRE (Posted yesterday at 1:18 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 19, 31, 42, 211, 346, 347, 486, 510, 535, 547, 840 (Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing FLEX))
- Start Date Change: Second Construction Phase to Close Down APT Service In Irving, Effective Monday, November 20, 2017
- Spring Valley Customers Could Encounter Delays During Street's Upgrade, Effective Monday, May 15, 2017
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts