DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/1/2014
Route 568 Buses To Serve Regular Westmount Stops, Effective Monday, September 1Passengers on Route 568 are advised that service is scheduled to return to Westmount Avenue on Monday, September 1, 2014, after almost a year on detour over Hartsdale Drive.
Buses will operate the entire length of original routing in both directions between Fort Worth Avenue and Davis Street. The schedule will remain unchanged.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New DART Fare Structure Gives Riders Cost Saving Options, Effective Saturday, August 18, 2018 and Service Modifications Planned for Monday, August 27, 2018 (Posted on Aug 13 at 8:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597)
- Allow Extra Travel Time As Buses Replace TRE Trains on Specific Trips, Effective August 17-September 1, 2018
- Temporary Parking Restrictions At Westmoreland Station, Effective August 4, 11, 18, 25, September 7-8, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts